In this issue …
- Social Media Reminder
- Adult Skating Social – 10/1
- Let’s Go Bowling! – 10/20
- Stars and Stripes Synchro Invitational – 11/4 to 11/5
- Club Ice News
- Competitor News
To be featured on the club social media, please email your pictures, or short videos to email@example.com. Landing new jumps, working on spins or skating skills, competitions, share your achievements with us!!!
Are you an adult skater who’s thinking about competing? Or just looking to meet other adult skaters? Join the SCNV Adult Committee on Sunday, October 1st (previously September 16) at Medstar Capitals Iceplex for our first social Skate & Snack session of the season! You’ll get to meet other adult skaters who may also be thinking about competing, chat with some experienced adult competitors at different levels, and just socialize with other adult skaters in the area.
The plan is to skate the 3 pm public session, skate a bit, and pop downstairs to Ballston Quarter’s food hall for a snack and some conversation. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Your SCNV Adult Skating Committee: Jen Kennery, Jessica O’Hara, and Alexandra Williams (emeritus)
Let’s strike up some fun!!
New Date! Please join us for bowling on Friday, October 20th at 6:00PM.
Location: Uptown Alley
8300 Sudley Rd Suite A06, Manassas, VA 20109
RSVP by Wednesday, September 20th here.
Please RSVP including number of kids, adults and ticket purchased. (Ex. 2 kids 2 adults 3 tickets)
Tickets (for both kids and adults who want to bowl) are $24 plus tax per person, available here.
Foods, drinks, desserts and $10 game card will be provided.
If you have any questions, please contact Natalie at email@example.com
The National Blades team is hosting our premier Stars and Stripes Synchro Invitational competition at PWIC 11/4 to 11/5. Questions?, Please contact head coach Teresa Yuengert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rolling registration signup with Entryeeze payments now available! Schedule is posted at the club bulletin board across the skate rental counter (and club calendar soon!) Members (ISI FS2+ or age 18+ years) welcome to drop in anytime with the following schedule:
- Sunday Freestyle sessions (50 minutes) at 11:10am to 12:00pm
- Monday Freestyle sessions (60 minutes) at 8:05pm to 9:05pm
- Monday Solo Pattern Dance sessions (2 classes of 20 minutes each) at 7:25pm to 8:05pm
See our Club Ice web page for details. Skaters must be a club associate or secondary member to apply.
Questions/comments? Please contact email@example.com.
Best of luck to our skaters whom have competed and will compete at the following events:
Broadmoor Fall Classic – September 23
- Kimmie Nguyen – 10th – Senior Women Combined
- Emily Conant – 9th – Novice Women Combined
Texas Trophy – October 3
- Christina Romonoski-Dao – Novice Women Combined
- Brielle Beyer – Juvenile Girls FS
- Cory Haynos – Intermediate Men Combined
- Sebra Yen – Senior Men Combined
Boston Open – October 5
- Darya Streke – Junior Women Combined