Test registrations must be done online via Entryeeze at the SCNV Membership and Testing site. SCNV MEMBERS, please select “Access My Account” under Existing Members. If you register as a non-member there will be additional fees. If for any reason you cannot complete the registration online, please contact the SCNV Test Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org well before the registration deadline.
Important: Please refer to the following guidelines and information that apply to every test session: COVID Test Session Guidelines for Skaters and Coaches
Test Session Schedule
|Upcoming Test Dates
(registration is due 2 weeks before test date)
|MIF, Freestyle, & Dance|
|Sunday, August 15, 2021
7:00am – 11:50am
Fairfax Ice Arena
Club Members Season Laurels
|Tests Passed by SCNV members from May 1, 2021 to April 30, 2022 (as of June 30, 2021)|
|Tests Passed by SCNV members from May 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021 (as of May 8, 2021)|
|Tests Passed by SCNV members from May 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020 (as of March 31, 2020 due to early end of season, revised as of August 16, 2020)|
|Tests Passed by SCNV members from May 1, 2018 to April 30, 2019 (as of April 30, 2019)|
Priority for getting on a test session will be determined by SCNV membership level, time, space and available judging levels. Tests contingent on the outcome of another test or skaters registering for a second test will be scheduled only after all other candidates have been accommodated.
SCNV Testing Priority Structure
- SCNV Members on the previous waiting list
- SCNV Members (Full members are skaters who subscribe to Club Ice; Associate members are skaters whom are not Club Ice subscribers)
- 1st tier) Full Members (Primary & Secondary)
- 2nd tier) Associate Members (Primary & Secondary)
- Non SCNV Members
- Non SCNV Members on the previous waiting list
- Non SCNV Members
In each category, SCNV Testing Priority Structure is applied:
- 1st – Candidates who have not tested in the same discipline during this season (September through June).
- 2nd – Candidates who did not test at the preceding SCNV test session or at a test session given by another club around the same time or later.
- 3rd – Candidates who tested at the preceding SCNV test session or at another club around the same time or later.
- 4th – Non SCNV members.
Members of SCNV wishing to test with another club must obtain permission in writing from the SCNV’s Test Chair at email@example.com. Include in the email the skater’s name, test to be taken, host club name and test chair email address. Non-SCNV members testing on a SCNV test session must provide permission to test from their home club test chair.
Non-SCNV members are charged a guest fee during registration for SCNV test sessions.
Questions can be addressed to SCNV’s Test Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. Test sessions are held at Fairfax Ice Arena (3779 Pickett Road, Fairfax, VA 22031, 703-323-1132) and at Prince William Ice Center (5180 Dale Blvd Woodbridge, VA 22193, 703-730-8423).
SCNV Test Session Refund Policy
Registration for test sessions will normally close two weeks before the test date. In cases when a session is oversubscribed well in advance, the test chair may elect to close registration early. There will be no refunds for cancellations after registration is closed, except as outlined below.
Test applicants should heed the following before submitting an application:
- Test fees are non-refundable after the close of registration, so skaters should be sure that both they and their coach are available for the test at any time on the scheduled day. There is no guarantee that scheduling requests can be accommodated.
- Skaters and coaches should be prepared to test up to one hour before their scheduled time. If the test session runs early and the skater is not present one hour before their scheduled time, he/she risks forfeiting their test.
- Scheduling tests involves many variables; individual needs cannot always be accommodated. Please consider carefully before submitting an application for testing on a day that you have other commitments.
Test Fees will only be refunded if one of the following two criteria are met:
- The skater was placed and remained on the waiting list on the day of the test.
- The skater is unable to test due to injury or severe illness. SCNV must receive written/emailed notification that the skater is injured and is withdrawing from the test no later than the day before the test session. A doctor’s note must be provided before the refund will be processed.
SCNV Members – School Recognition
A letter of achievement can be sent to your school from USFSA if you pass a test at the Novice, Junior, or Senior level (or Silver, Pre-Gold, or Gold for Dance). Please contact email@example.com with the name of Principal, school, and school address if you want to participate.