Test registrations must be done online via Entryeeze at the SCNV Membership and Testing site. SCNV MEMBERS, please select “Access My Account” under Existing Members. If you register as a non-member there will be additional fees. If for any reason you cannot complete the registration online, please contact the SCNV Test Chair at email@example.com before the registration deadline.
What tests are offered: Moves in the Field, Free Skate, Pairs, Solo and Partnered Free Dance (including International Dance), and Solo and Partnered Pattern Dance.
Fees (member vs non-members): Flat fee of $30.00 per test. Non-member fee is an additional $15.00 per test.
Steps to Follow
- After you have signed up and paid for your test(s), please refer to this document on how to take a video and submit it.
- Download and fill out the following documents: Affidavit and Name of Likeness Release.
- Submit your video by the deadline using the link in your email from EntryEeze.
- Send confirmation of uploads to Test Chair Thuthuy Huynh at firstname.lastname@example.org and Jenn Rafael at email@example.com and CC (carbon copy) your coach.
Virtual Test Session Refund Policy
Registration for test sessions will normally close two days before the test date. In cases when a session is oversubscribed well in advance, the test chair may elect to close registration early. There will be no refunds for cancellations after registration is closed, except when the skater is unable to test due to injury or severe illness. SCNV must receive written/emailed notification that the skater is injured and is withdrawing from the test no later than the day before the test session. A doctor’s note must be provided before the refund will be processed.
Videos MUST display a date and time. A digital wall clock that only shows time is not acceptable.
The best way to show the date and time is on a phone or tablet close to the videographer. For example, in this screenshot, the videographer panned to a phone resting rinkside after the skater announced the name and test being taken:
In this image, the date and time are clearly visible. (The timestamp will not be legible if a skater holds up a phone while several feet away from the videographer.)
- Videos are due two days before the test date.
- Results will be emailed to coaches within one week of the test session date.