IJS Protocol for Test Credit
In accordance with Rules TR 3.00, 4.01 and 4.02, which go into effect November 1, 2017, athletes may receive credit for meeting minimum scores at any competition held under the International Judge System (IJS). The athlete must “skate-up” to the event they are seeking test credit for, in addition to having already passed any prerequisites prior to the competition event.
Singles Free Skate: Juvenile, Intermediate, Novice, Junior, Senior and Adult Gold
Pairs Free Skate: Juvenile, Intermediate, Novice, Junior and Senior
Free Dance: Juvenile, Intermediate, Novice, Junior and Senior
Click on the links above to see the required minimum scores for each level and event.
Steps to follow
While at the competition, skaters must collect copies of the documents listed below to create a “Test Credit Packet.”
- A copy of the overall event results that lists all the skaters, the name of the Technical Controller and the Event Referee.
- Your individual protocol.
- Your Test Credit Skater Report, which is generated by the competition accountant (this has your name and scores on it and verifies that you achieved a passing result).
- On Entryeeze, sign up and pay for the test under Test Credit for IJS Protocol Submission.
- Fill out this form and Email all documents and form to email@example.com.