IJS Protocol for Test Credit
In accordance with USFS Rules 4100 and 4200-4202, athletes may receive credit for certain tests by meeting minimum scores at a competition held under the International Judge System (IJS). The athlete must “skate-up” to the event for which they are seeking test credit, in addition to having already passed any prerequisites prior to the competition event.
Beginning November 1, 2023, skaters have 14 days from the time they achieved the requirements at a competition to submit their documents for test credit.
Singles: Juvenile, Open Juvenile, Intermediate, Novice, Junior and Senior Well-Balanced; Juvenile, Juvenile Plus, Intermediate, Intermediate Plus, Novice, Junior and Senior Excel; Adult Silver, Adult Gold, Masters Intermediate-Novice, Masters Junior-Senior
Pairs: Juvenile, Intermediate, Novice, Junior, Senior
Free Dance: Juvenile, Intermediate, Novice, Junior, Senior
Solo Free Dance: Juvenile, Intermediate, Novice, Junior, Senior
Click on the links above to see the required minimum scores for each level and event.
Steps to follow
While at the competition, skaters must collect copies of the documents listed below to create a “Test Credit Packet.”
- A copy of the overall event results that lists all the skaters, the name of the Technical Controller and the Event Referee.
- Your individual protocol.
- Your Test Credit Skater Report, which is generated by the competition accountant (this has your name and scores on it and verifies that you achieved a passing result).
- On Entryeeze, sign up and pay for the test under Test Credit for IJS Protocol Submission.
- Fill out this form and Email all documents and form to email@example.com.